05 February 2011

Kuala Lumpur City

Once upon a time, be present at KL city centre for shopping or show face was like part of my routine task. The city always changed, new buildings new outlets new designs….

The older uncle version of me almost forget to show face at this happening place during my short stay. Was excited to drive thru a few streets and absorb the new surrounding on Sat noon time….

Only managed to capture 2 photos and it shown the new face lift of the opening space in front of…. OMG… what is the building name ah ? The one with Isetan at Bt Bintang ????

2011-02-05 14.15.10

$%$#%@$#%  I still cannot remember these iconic building name….Hate to be old man !!!!  hehehehe… don’t worry… maybe most peoples also like me.. old and forgetful Smile with tongue out

Gone were all those stand alone  booths… the new design look very bright spacious… I especially like the square shape add board.

2011-02-05 14.15.34

No comments: